TRE Journal is my peer-reviewed 4-year personal testimony documenting the amazing healing power of TRE (Tension & Trauma Releasing Exercises), as developed by David Berceli. (Terry Wood, certified TRE provider, Oregon)
TRE Journal Includes:
- 209 weekly entries (four years)
- My healing journey (and the profound changes that occurred in my life)
- How TRE was integrated into my daily life
- Commentary about TRE in general
- My certification training through level II
- Multiple TRE Workshop I attended (including Neurogenic Yoga)
- Reference to people who influenced my understanding of trauma
- My experience teaching TRE classes
- What changes occur after healing from trauma (comments by Arthur Janov, Ellie Van Winkle and Thomas Stone), and of course my own testimony throughout the journal.
- Summary list of “observations” (key point I learned about TRE over four years).
- My personal shaking style
- Can we shake out stress almost anytime, anywhere?
- Can TRE be used as an anger release technique?
- Changes in dreams with long-term use of TRE
- Much more, too numerous to list here
When I began using TRE in 2012, there was something missing. I could not find any long-term testimonials documenting the profound changes that occur with regular use of TRE (as we heal from old traumas/stresses). In addition, there was little info on how people integrated TRE into their lives. Thus, my mission was born.
Fair Warning, TRE Journal is 137 pages (68,800 words), the length of a small book. Yes, it could take a while to digest.